Makes about 2 pints
Teff Pie crust:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cocavo Turmeric and Lemon
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric (dried or fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Allow sugar water to cool to room temperature, then combine with juices and Cocavo (mix well). Cover and chill in refrigerator for one hour.
Churn in ice cream machine according to instructions or for about 45 minutes. The sorbet will be finished churning when it becomes uniformly firm and pulls away from the sides of the barrel.
Transfer to air-tight food container or ice cream pint containers and freeze for at least 3 hours.